About our event
Networking and knowledge sharing breakfast in the very heart of Brussels. Join us for presentations and case studies about innovations that enable the insurance sector to elevate the customer-broker-insurer relationship to the next level. The event is dedicated to business and IT experts from the insurance sector and is free to attend for all insurance companies’ representatives.
What can you expect?
- Half a day of exciting presentations and innovative case studies
- Selected once again by Decavi for their special issue of "La lettre Decavi"
- Sharing thoughts and ideas in an informal setting
- Meeting insurance-experts and getting their strategic industry insights that affect your ROI
- Closing off the session with a networking lunch
Last year’s edition focused on how to offer the client assurance instead of just selling insurances. The agenda consisted of speakers from EnsurTech, Initio, Roland Berger and Comarch with topics showing use cases of gamification, customer engagement, chatbots, IoT and blockchain in the insurance sector. The event took place on the 13th of October at the magnificent Autoworld Museum in Brussels, and on the 27th October in Luxembourg at Les Rotondes. As every year, Decavi summarized the topics and created a special edition of the Decavi letter. Want to know more on last year’s content? Download the document here: Dutch version / French version.
Bellow you can find a couple of pictures from last year.